WWE is proud to offer face masks that are comfortable, breathable and compatible with the CDC's guidance for non-medical face coverings. 100% of the net proceeds from your purchase goes to support Americares Foundation, Inc. who are delivering critically needed medical supplies to health care workers.
- Breathable polyester outer, a black breathable polyester inner, and a cotton layer inner guard follows the CDC recommendations for non-medical face coverings.
- Comfort-fit ear loops with adjustable straps to fit any adult face shape.
- We recommend you wash your mask in cold water with similar colors at least once every 8-10 daily wears. For best results, hang to dry.
- Flat mask is 7.1" w * 4.8" h (mask covering)
- Imported and customized in the USA by Rock 'Em
These face masks are not FDA or NIOSH-approved. They are not Personal Protective Equipment and are not intended for health care professionals or for use in a clinical setting or as protection from heat sources/flammable gas. Consult a health care professional if Personal Protective Equipment is recommended.
From May 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020 WWE will donate 100% of the Net Proceeds* (before applicable sales taxes) from sales of face masks sold on shop.wwe.com to Americares Foundation, Inc, an organization whose mission is to save lives and improve health for people affected by poverty or disaster so they can reach their full potential. Americares is delivering critically needed supplies including masks, gloves and disinfecting supplies to health workers in COVID-19 hot spots worldwide. For more information about Americares go to www.americares.org. While supplies last. This purchase is not tax-deductible.
* Net Proceeds means all revenue received from the sale of the face mask, less the cost of merchandise, fulfillment and selling fees, and any applicable credit card processing fees, and is estimated to be $3 per mask sold.