Becky Lynch "Becky 2 Belts" Women's T-Shirt
The results speak for themselves. Lynch gave the Women’s division a shot in the arm in 2018 when she won her second SmackDown Women’s Championship, leading an invasion of Raw that left Ronda Rousey demoralized and humiliated — this despite Becky suffering a concussion in the process. The Man made her mark again by winning the 2019 Royal Rumble Match to earn a World Championship opportunity at WrestleMania 35.
That opportunity eventually became the first women’s main event in WWE history where The Man defeated Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair to claim both titles in their Winner Take All Match.
Her reinvention captured headlines beyond the sports-entertainment world, but to call her an overnight sensation would be missing the point. Becky Lynch has been this good all along, it just took everyone else a little too long to notice. Now that they have, it’s safe to say that this is The Man’s world now. We all just live in it.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton fine jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 32 Singles for extreme softness
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors to preserve colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary
WWE Authentic Wrestling T-Shirts: Wear What The Superstars Wear
Follow us @WWEShop & Share Your Superstar Style With Us