Undertaker Mini Legacy Title Belt
For three decades, The Undertaker has loomed over the WWE landscape like a menacing shadow, spelling out doom for those who dare cross him. Imbued with seemingly mystical abilities and preternatural in-ring skill, The Deadman is a WWE great in a class by himself, and no list of legends would be complete without him.
First introduced at 1990’s Survivor Series, The Phenom debuted as the final member of Ted DiBiase’s “Million Dollar Team.” It wasn’t long before he began to battle with Hulk Hogan, then at the top of the food chain in WWE. This clash set the tone for Undertaker’s dominant career. No one was too big, and no one was safe from his gloved grip.
A multiple WWE and World Heavyweight Champion, a six-time tag team titleholder and a Royal Rumble winner in 2007, Undertaker’s accomplishments in WWE have cemented his place among the greatest in the game. He is a true in-ring pioneer, having been part of many WWE firsts, including the first-ever Casket Match at Survivor Series 1992, the first-ever Buried Alive match in 1996 and the inaugural Hell in a Cell Match in October 1997.
- Created with crystals from Swarovski
- Material: Zinc alloy plate and PU strap
- Main plate: 3”x2.8”, thickness 3mm
- Side plate: 1.5”x1.5”, thickness 2mm
- Small side plate: 1.18”x0.67”, thickness 2mm
- Strap: 13.6”x3.54”, thickness 3mm
- Total 24pcs Tanzanite 539 Crystal.
- Material: MDF with metal hardware
- Size: 14.17”x 7.68”x2.44”
Total weight for mini title with box: 2.69 lbs
Follow us @WWEShop & Share Your Superstar Style With Us